[robocup-worldwide] RoboCup2015 Newsletter 4

Chair chair at robocup2015.org
Tue Jul 7 04:18:24 EDT 2015

Dear Participants,

We announce the first RoboCup industrial  forum, RoboCup 2015 Ecosystem Summit, which will be held on July 21. Any  participant has a chance of attending the forum by registering as  “Attendee” for free. We also announce the sponsorship of Intel (China)  for RoboCup 2015.

Besides the announcements, the newsletter  contains a notice to all participants about the consent forms. All  participants are required to sign and submit the forms as usual.

Look forward to meeting all of you soon in Hefei!

       Xiao-Ping Chen
General Chair of RoboCup 2015