[robocup-worldwide] RoboCup Humanoid Open Workshop, September 20-22 2015, Dresden, Germany.

Reinhard Gerndt r.gerndt at ostfalia.de
Tue Jun 16 11:04:14 EDT 2015

-- Please redistribute and consider participation. -- Apologies for multiple postings. --

Dear RoboCupers!

In September we will have a RoboCup Humanoid Open Workshop (RoHOW2015) in Dresden, Germany (https://www.robocuphumanoid.org/ki2015/ <https://www.robocuphumanoid.org/ki2015/>) with paper presentations and a robotic soccer tournament.

We invite submissions of papers reporting on research with relevance to the area of artificial intelligence challenges for humanoid soccer robots. The list of subjects includes, but is not limited to, computer vision, perception planning and scheduling, heterogeneous multi agent systems and uncertainty.

We also invite teams for a robotic soccer tournament. RoHOW2015 offers an outstanding opportunity to test and showcase your robots in preparation for the 2016 RoboCup Worldcup. We equally address RoboCup Humanoid and Standard Platform leagues. For humanoid league, games will take place on an artificial turf field, identical to those to be used for the RoboCup 2016 Humanoid League WorldCup in Leipzig.

Please consider participating in the RoHOW 2015 robotic soccer tournament and contributing a paper. For details on the application and submission procedures please refer to the workshop page (https://www.robocuphumanoid.org/ki2015/ <https://www.robocuphumanoid.org/ki2015/>).

Please observe the deadline, June 30th.

For the  organizing committee

Maike Paetzel, Soroush Sadeghnejad and Reinhard Gerndt