[robocup-worldwide] Submit ONE slide about your ROBOT by January 23 to be displayed at AAAI'15!!

Manuela Veloso mmv at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 15 20:53:43 EST 2015

Dear Autonomous Service Robot  Researcher,

As you may know, AAAI'15 (www.aaai.org/aaai15) will hold several
Robotics activities, including  a celebration for Shakey, which will be
a 1-hour panel discussion with Ben Kuipers, Ed Feigenbaum, and Nils
Nillson. Shakey can be viewed as a pioneering autonomous service robot.

As many current researchers have (or had) indoor autonomous service
robots, we thought of displaying ONE slide about each of those robots at
AAAI, as a continuous slideshow of all the slides we gather.

If you are interested in submitting ONE slide for your robot (in pptx
or pdf), please submit it by email to mmv at cs.cmu.edu, with Subject: AAAI
Robot slide, by January 23. Your slide should follow the template slide,
as we attach about the CoBot robots. And you can see the currently
submitted slides at:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6is2brnm75lbj18/AADyF_7jh6RuTcKLkvh9lJZHa?dl=0

We look forward to receiving your slides!
Best,
         Manuela Veloso,
         and Sven Koenig and Blai Bonet, program co-chairs of AAAI'15

--
Manuela M. Veloso
Herbert A. Simon University Professor