[robocup-worldwide] RoboCup 2014 - a memory for the future

Bernardo Cunha mbc at det.ua.pt
Thu Jul 31 16:30:55 EDT 2014

Dear RoboCupers
(sorry for cross posting)

Last Sunday, the "Sport TV" channel of the Rede-Globo network - the largest broadcasting TV network in Brasil (received in most Portuguese speaking countries and many other around the world), issued a six minute report/overview off the RoboCup 2014 event held in João Pessoa, Brazil.

This network has a potential audience of over 250 million viewers.

I took the liberty of making a post production and subtitling in English of this broadcast, so that the program can reach more members of our RoboCup community. This is neither a rigorous and/or scientific program, but gives a nice overview of the overall RoboCup Federation and its community.

You can find this video at

http://we.tl/ljjBuv13pu

With my best regards

Bernardo Cunha

(MSL Exec)

Bernardo Cunha, PhD
Dep. de Electrónica, Telecomunicações e Informática
Actividade Transversal em Robótica Inteligente
IEETA / Universidade de Aveiro
Portugal
Telef: +351-234370500 Fax: +351-234370545
email: mbc at det.ua.pt