[robocup-worldwide] [robocup-nao] Dissertation: Stochastic filtering on mobile devices in complex dynamic environments

Peter Stone pstone at cs.utexas.edu
Sun Jul 6 15:48:15 EDT 2014

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for sending your message, and congratulations on completing
your PhD!

It is exactly the goal of RoboCup to inspire research such as yours,
that is relevant both to the problems we face at RoboCup, and also more
broadly.  I already went to the site you point to to find the abstract
(I think it would have been fine to include in your message!), and look
forward to reading the full dissertation.

I hope that other people in the community will follow your lead and let
us all know when there is a research (or professional) milestone that
has been inspired or somehow helped by RoboCup.

Congratulations again!

	Peter

___

Professor Peter Stone
Department of Computer Science     phone: 512-471-9796
The University of Texas at Austin  fax:   512-471-8885
2317 Speedway, Stop D9500          pstone at cs.utexas.edu
Austin, Texas 78712-1757 USA       http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~pstone