[robocup-worldwide] RoboCup Symposium 2013 - deadline extended to Friday, March 29

Visser, A. A.Visser at uva.nl
Thu Mar 21 16:37:21 EDT 2013

Dear all,

To give a few more days to finalize submissions to the RoboCup
Symposium after the extended IROS deadline, we set our submission
deadline to Friday March 29th, midnight PST.

Submitted papers are limited to 12 pages (regular papers) or 8 pages (new track papers) formatted according to the LNAI requirements (http://www.springer.com/series/1244) and must be electronically submitted through the symposium web site:

https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=robocupsymposium2013

All contributions are peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers using a blind review process.

We would like to have submissions from each league.

IMPORTANT DATES

* Submission of full papers: March 29, 2013
* Notification to authors: May 3, 2013
* Submission of camera-ready copies: May 15, 2013
* RoboCup 2013 Symposium: July 1st, 2013

Regards on behalf of the symposium co-chairs
Manuala Veloso, Rong Xiong, Sven Behnke and Arnoud Visser
Email: robocupsymposium2013 at easychair.org