[robocup-worldwide] Call for Participation RoboCup 2013

Ulrich-Karras at t-online.de Ulrich-Karras at t-online.de
Tue Feb 5 11:53:46 EST 2013

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

 ROBOCUP 2013 LOGISTICS LEAGUE SPONSORED BY FESTO
JUNE 24 - 30, 2013 (EINDHOVEN, THE NETHERLANDS)
HTTP://WWW.ROBOCUP2013.ORG [1]

	The steady increase in worldwide transport tasks asks for improved
autonomous solutions. Following the RoboCup spirit the Logistics
league’s objective is to enable scientific work in order to achieve
a flexible solution of material and informational flow within
industrial production using self-organising Robots.

	This next evolution of Automated Guided Vehicles calls for new
technologies to overcome present non feasibilities. At present, the
competition envisages a kind of hardware-in-the-loop simulation
method, i.e. there is a flexible simulated production hall with
integrated real mobile robot systems having the task to create an
efficient material flow to provide a high rate of product deliveries
in due time.

	We want to invite interested teams to submit their qualification
material and participate in the LLSF at RoboCup 2013.

	Important dates  January 31, 2013:   Intention of Participation
February 28, 2013: Preregistration and submission deadline for
qualification material March 15, 2013:      Qualification announcement
  Further details you will find on our website;
http://www.robocup-logistics.org/call-for-participation [2] Dr. Ulrich
Karras Chair of the Logistics League Sponsored by Festo

Links:
------
[1] HTTP://WWW.ROBOCUP2013.ORG
[2] http://www.robocup-logistics.org/call-for-participation