[robocup-worldwide] RoboParty'2013 - REGISTRATIONS OPEN, NOW!

A. Fernando Ribeiro fernando at dei.uminho.pt
Mon Dec 3 05:20:25 EST 2012

[image: Inline images 1]

*RoboParty®2013 – Registrations Open, now!*

We just opened the registrations for RoboParty®’2013, which is held from
14th to 16th March, at the University of Minho, in Guimarães, Portugal. You
have the opportunity of registering until *15th February*, but be careful
because we have a space limit of 100 teams, and every year we quickly reach
that number, therefore, register as soon as possible!

Registrations on: http://www.roboparty.org/en/index.php?link=inscricoes

Visit our official website on http://www.roboparty.org to know all
necessary information about this pedagogical and very fun event. If you
never participated on RoboParty, check out our photos and videos on the
website to get an idea about what happened on previous editions. The
RoboParty®2013 edition is full of surprises and novelties that will be
revealed soon.

Stay tuned to our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/RoboParty) to find
out all the news and information first hand!

*What is RoboParty ?*

Never heard of RoboParty ®?! Then you walk too distracted! Over the past 6
editions, over 3000 young enthusiasts attended the event, wanting to have
fun learning electronics, mechanics and programming.

The RoboParty®, organized by the University of Minho and the SAR -
Solutions, Automation and Robotics, is an event of 3 days and 2 nights
"non-stop" (bring your sleeping bag) where young people learn to build his
own robot with specialized supervision, in a simple and fun way. You do not
need to know programming, electronics or soldering, just need motivation
and willingness to learn - we do the rest.

In addition to basic training on electronics, mechanics and programming,
you still have many funny activities and sports in parallel. After
RoboParty, the robot is yours. The event takes place in the University of
Minho Sports Pavilion, in Guimarães, Portugal, from 14th to March 16th 2013.

Stay tuned!

* *

*For more information:*

Write to us:                      roboparty at sarobotica.pt