[robocup-worldwide] ROS - NAO InstallationTtutorial

Javier Ruiz-del-Solar jruizd at ing.uchile.cl
Wed Oct 31 14:13:13 EDT 2012

Dear RoboCuppers,
We are currently using ROS embedded into the new NAO robot to
integrate, build and communicate our processes. In the link below, you
will find a tutorial about how to build, install and run ROS (fuerte)
onto the NAO V4 CPU. It would be great if more teams in the future
would use ROS to share our modules on a standard software platform as
well.
Tutorial link: ROS Cross-Compiling and Installation for the NAO V4

UCHILE TEAM - SPL League

Dr. Javier Ruiz-del-Solar
Professor
Universidad de Chile
Department of Electrical Engineering
Av. Tupper 2007, 837-0451 Santiago, Chile

Ph. +56-2-978 4207
Fax +56-2-6720162
Email: jruizd at ing.uchile.cl
WWW: http://www.cec.uchile.cl/~jruizd