[robocup-worldwide] Reminder: Call for Papers RSI/ISM International Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics (ICRoM 2013), Tehran, Iran

arya saboury aryas86 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 09:15:11 EDT 2012

This is just a reminder of the fortcoming deadline for the RSI/ISM International Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics (ICRoM 2013). Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call for Papers.

Dear Colleague,

On behalf of Robotics Society of Iran (RSI), and Iranian Society of
Mechatronics (ISM), we are very pleased to inform you about the "First
RSI/ISM International Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics (ICRoM
2013)", to be held on 13-15 February 2013, in Sharif University of
Technology, Tehran, Iran. This conference is intended to bring the
robotics and mechatronics communities together, and to consolidate the
state of the art advancement in key areas of these fields.

Important Dates:
Full Paper Submission: 16 October 2012
Notification of Acceptance: 10 December 2012
Final Submission: 4 January 2012

Please kindly see the attached call for papers for more details.

Best Regards,

Conference Secretariat
International Office, The Academy of Sciences of IR Iran
POB 19395/5318
Tel/Fax: +98 21 8864 5712
E-mail: info at icrom.ir