[robocup-worldwide] Interact 2012 - HRI Scientific Event

Natalia Reinic reinic at intechopen.com
Thu Jul 26 05:59:28 EDT 2012

It is with great pleasure to announce that InTech, in collaboration with the University of Rijeka, Croatia will host Interact 2012 - a one day long Human-Robot Interaction focused series of activities and lectures aimed at an audience of both local and international roboticists and professionals in the field.

The purpose of the event is to acknowledge the benefits that Human-Robot Interaction will have on our society by offering free lectures focused on the newest trends held by renowned scientists (Hiroshi Ishiguro, Andrea Bonarini, Pericle Salvini)currently addressing advanced research in this particular sub-field.

The event will be held at the University Campus SteP Ri Facilities, in Rijeka (Croatia) on Monday, September 3rd, 2012.

Interact 2012 program will also include an interactive robotics exhibition, held on the same day. The exhibition as well as all other activities planned and scheduled for Interact 2012 will be completely free for all participants and open to public.

Entries for the exhibition are now open; however, since the exhibit space is limited - not all proposals may be accepted. (Priority will be given to original and innovative proposals).

Since you are an active member of the robotics scientific community, it is my pleasure to invite you to attend Interact 2012.

To register for attendance or to submit your work to our robotic exhibition please visit:

http://interact2012.org/rsvp/

For any other details or information you might need, do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

With warmest regards,

Natalia Reinic
Senior Commissioning Editor
---
InTech - open science | open minds

INTERACT 2012 - Human Robot Interaction
http://interact2012.org/

e-mail: reinic at intechopen.com
http://www.intechopen.com/ars-journal.html
Web: http://www.intechopen.com/

Phone: +385 (51) 688 982
Fax: +385 (51) 686 166
Skype: intech_reinic

InTech Europe
University Campus SteP Ri
Slavka Krautzeka 83/A
51000 Rijeka, Croatia

InTech China
Unit 405, Office Block, Hotel Equatorial Shanghai
No.65, Yan An Road (West), Shanghai, 200040, China

Tel:  +86-21-62489820
Fax: +86-21-62489821
--
This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or any information contained in the message. If you have received this material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.