[robocup-worldwide] CALL FOR PAPERS - INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION (IJRA)

J. Stewart cfp at cscjournals.org
Fri Jun 8 13:15:36 EDT 2012

CALL FOR PAPERS - INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION (IJRA)

ISSN: 2180-1312

Volume 3, Issue 4

Info. at http://www.cscjournals.org/csc/journals/IJRA/journal_cfp.php?JCode=IJRA

Computer Science Journals (CSC Journals) invites researchers, editors, scientists & scholars to publish their scientific research papers in an International Journal of Robotics and Automation (IJRA) Volume 3, Issue 4.

Robots are becoming part of people's everyday social lives - and will increasingly become so. In future years, robots may become caretaking assistants for the elderly, or academic tutors for our children, or medical assistants, day care assistants, or psychological counselors. Robots may become our co-workers in factories and offices, or maids in our homes. The International Journal of Robotics and Automation (IJRA), a refereed journal aims in providing a platform to researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to publish the latest achievement, future challenges and exciting applications of intelligent and autonomous robots. IJRA is aiming to push the frontier of robotics into a new dimension, in which motion and intelligence play equally important roles. IJRA scope includes systems, dynamics, control, simulation, automation engineering, robotics programming, software and hardware designing for robots, artificial intelligence in robotics and automation, industrial robots, automation, manufacturing, and social implications.

CSC Journals anticipate and invite papers on any of the following topics:

      Automated Tactile Sensing & Display
     Robot Structure and Workspace

      Automation Control

      Robotic & Automation Software Development

      Automation Engineering

      Robotic Exploration

      Autonomous Robots

      Robotic Surgery

      Biotechnology & Robotics

      Robotic Surgical Procedures

      Emergence of The Thinking Machine

      Robotic Welding

      Forward Kinematics

      Robotics Applications

      Household Robots and Automation

      Robotics Programming

      Inverse Kinematics

      Robotics Technologies

      Jacobian and Singularities

      Robots Society and Ethics

      Methods for Teaching Robots

      Software and Hardware Designing for Robots

      Nanotechnology & Robotics (Nanobots)

      Spatial Transformations

      Orientation Matrices

      Trajectory Generation

      Robot Controller

      Unmanned (Robotic) Vehicles

Important Dates - IJRA CFP - Volume 3, Issue 4.

Paper Submission: July 31, 2012

Author Notification: September 15, 2012

Issue Publication: October, 2012

For complete details about IJRA archives publications, abstracting/indexing, editorial board and other important information, please refer to IJRA homepage.

We look forward to receive your valuable papers. If you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at cscpress at cscjournals.org. Our team is committed to provide a quick and supportive service throughout the publication process.

 A complete list of journals can be found at http://www.cscjournals.org/csc/bysubject.php

Sincerely,

J. Stewart
Computer Science Journals (CSC Journals)

B-5-8 Plaza Mont Kiara, Mont Kiara
50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel: + 603 6207 1607, + 603 2782 6991
Fax:+ 603 6207 1697