[robocup-worldwide] Phd and Post-Doc position in University of Rome "La Sapienza"

Luca Iocchi luca.iocchi at dis.uniroma1.it
Tue Jul 12 17:43:54 EDT 2011

Dear all,
after another wonderful RoboCup, we are back to our challenging research
problems
and to face them we are looking for very motivated people.

One Phd position and one Post-Doc Position are open in
our research group on social robots and coordination in
multi-robot systems (see for example http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~iocchi).

PhD position

Info about PhD program at our University are available at

http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~dottoratoii  <http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/%7Edottoratoii>

For application, follow instructions in the 'Admissions' section and
send an e-mail
to myself with CV and a research statement.

The deadline for applying for PhD is July 22nd.

Post-Doc position

Send a detailed CV, list of publications, contact information of two