[robocup-worldwide] Stereoscopic 3D Finals in Simulation Soccer

Ubbo Visser visser at cs.miami.edu
Sat Jul 9 14:27:19 EDT 2011

Dear RoboCuppers,

for those of you who are in Istanbul, it is our pleasure to invite all of you
to a special event at the 3D Soccer Simulation League in Istanbul. We will
show our semifinals and finals both in 3D and in stereoscopic 3D. This is
an exciting new view that we would like to share with you.

We also have to share our 3 active glasses (not many but enough), we'll
pass them around...

Location: Hall 9, 3D Simulation League area

Times:
- Semi-finals: 9.30am
- Finals: 11:00am

Best regards, see you tomorrow
Ubbo Visser

(on behalf of the 3D Soccer Simulation League Organizers)