[robocup-worldwide] 3D Virtual Tour of the RoboCup 2010 Competition Venue

Zhou Changjiu ZhouCJ at sp.edu.sg
Wed Jun 9 05:42:16 EDT 2010

Dear RoboCup 2010 participants,

May I invite you to have a 'virtual' tour of  the RoboCup 2010 Competition
Venue?

http://www.robocup2010.org/location_Venue.php

The guide provides a general indication on the competition venue
arrangement and how to get about within the competition venue at your
convenience.
Through this guide we do hope you will be able get to know the competition
venue better prior to your much awaited arrival.

(Please note that the 3D virtual guide is by no means an exact
representation of the venue set-up and is not drawn to scale.)

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Singapore.

Best Regards.

Changjiu
*________________________________________________________*
Changjiu Zhou
General Chair, RoboCup 2010 Singapore
www.RoboCup2010.org

----- Forwarded by Zhou Changjiu/CTOO/SP_SF on 09/06/2010 17:33 -----

             Zhou Changjiu - ,
             EEE,
             Sent by: Zhou                                              To
             Changjiu - Centre         robocup-trustee at cc.gatech.edu
             Director, CTOO,                                            cc
             68790684                  Manuela Veloso <mmv at cs.cmu.edu>
                                                                   Subject
                                       3D Virtual Tour of the RoboCup 2010
             08/06/2010 19:42          Competition Venue

Dear Trustees,

May I invite you to have a 'virtual' tour of  the RoboCup 2010 Competition
Venue? (please note that the 3D virtual guide is by no means an exact
representation of the venue set-up and is not drawn to scale.)

http://www.robocup2010.org/location_Venue.php

Thanks,

Changjiu