[robocup-worldwide] RoboCup 2010 Early Registration Deadline: 30 April 2010

Zhou Changjiu ZhouCJ at sp.edu.sg
Thu Apr 29 04:36:05 EDT 2010

To:  All qualified teams for RoboCup 2010 Singapore

Just a gentle reminder. The Early Registration Deadline for RoboCup 2010 is
just around the corner - by tomorrow 30th April 2010. We encourage all
qualified teams that have not registered yet to do so as soon as possible.

Please note that

1. The team registration does NOT include the registration of the team
leader (or any team member). Team leaders must register separately from
their teams as "Faculty/Staff" of "Student" if they plan to attend the
event.

2. If you encounter any problem with regards to the on-line registration,
please send an email to registration-help at robocup2010.org.

We look forward to welcoming you in Singapore soon.

Best Regards.

Changjiu
Changjiu Zhou
General Chair, RoboCup 2010 Singapore