[robocup-worldwide] RoboCup Japan Open 2010 - Registration deadline March 8, 2010

Tomoichi Takahashi ttaka at ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp
Mon Feb 1 00:29:42 EST 2010

Dear RoboCuppers;

RoboCup Japan Open 2010 will be held in Osaka.
1-4 May, 2010
The venue is Osaka Institute of Technology, Omiya
Campus<http://www.oit.ac.jp/english/index.html>

Competitions will be held in the following leagues:
- Soccer
  --  Simulation League(2D/3D)
  --  Small-size Robot League, SSL-H League
  --  Middle-size Robot League
  --  Four-legged Robot League
  --  Humanoid League
  --  Mixed Reality (Micro Robot) League
- Rescue
  --  Rescue-Simulation League
  --   Rescue-Robot League
- Junior
  -- Soccer Challenge
  -- Dance Challenge
  --  Rescue Challenge

Teams are required to operate own programs on the venue. We do not allow any
remote participation at all.

Please visit  http://www.robocup.or.jp/2010JP_OPEN_1/index_eng.htm
to register your team. The deadline of registration is March 8, 2010.

We are looking forward to see you all at the RoboCup Japan Open 2010!

On behalf of 2010 Japan Open chairs;

Tomoichi Takahashi

--
Tomoichi Takahashi, Dr. Eng.
Meijo University, Department of Information Engineering
e-mail: ttaka at ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp
http://sakura.meijo-u.ac.jp/

高橋友一
 名城大学 理工学部 情報工学科
 〒468-8502 名古屋市天白区塩釜口1-501
 tel: 052-832-1151 (内線 5066) (dial in 838-2295)
 fax: 052-832-1298