[robocup-worldwide] student reseach paper on robocup at home

Angela Lottis alottis at web.de
Sun Oct 4 22:46:17 EDT 2009

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a student at the University of Applied Science Dortmund and study computer engineering in my 5th semester.
During this semester I have to write a student research paper about I topic that I could choose. I decided on RoboCup at Home.
Would it be possible for you to help me find the most important topics to write about or give me some advice where to find good and relevant information?

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards

Angela Lottis