[robocup-worldwide] RoboCup2009 Human League

Alexander Ferrein draaaf at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 11 04:05:06 EDT 2009

Dear Human League participants,

I collected all team and individual participation requests in the
following spreadsheet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rRxsjnY7JtCfyTTcNzdj9og

Please check your data and change it accordingly.

If we end up with around 10 teams, it might be possible to play a
tournament in 3 sessions a 90 min. We will perhaps assign additional
players to each team, so that there are also some substitutes. This way,
all individual players will get a team, too.

There is another complication, as for July 2, the national committee
meetings are scheduled in the evening, so we might have to plan our
matches around it.

Finally, as for the question with the studs, I will gather more
information. Personally, I do not prefer playing on grass without studs
as you could injure yourself more easily. But to be on the safe side, I
will bring my indoor shoes, if the guy in charge for the pitch would not
let us play with ordinary boots.

Cheers
Alexander

--