[robocup-worldwide] German Open 2009 3D Simulation Competition

Sander van Dijk sgvandijk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 09:42:38 EST 2008

**********apologies for duplicate messages**********

Dear 3D teams,

Due to many requests from the community a 3D soccer simulation competition
has been added to the 8th RoboCup German Open competition held in Hannover,
Germany, HANNOVER MESSE, Halle 22 on 20 - 24 April 2009. We and our teams
are looking forward to meeting you there to have a great competition in
preparation of the World Championships in Graz! For further information
please visit our website at [1]

Important Dates:
Pregregistration (mandatory): 8. January 2009
Registration: Mid February
Competition: 20-24 April

Registration for remote participation is not possible at the moment.

Please contact any of us in case you have any questions.

Hope to see you in Hannover!

Greetings

Sander (Bold Hearts)
Klaus (magmaOffenburg)