[robocup-worldwide] Khwarizmi national robotics competitions in Iran

Sahar Asadi saharasadi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 06:49:24 EDT 2008

Dear Iranian teams,

Thanks to Amir H. Soltanzadeh for informing teams about the event.
Many teams start asking me questions about soccer simulation 2D and 3D. As
Amir Soltanzadeh mentioned his email was UNOFFICIAL, so please check for the
updates regularly from http://robotic.irost.org/robotic/ and asks from
Organizers about details. Rules and information for some leagues (like
soccer simulation 3D) has not been fixed yet (or even simulator versions and
required packages and hard ware requirements will be changed) and they will
be published later.

Best,
Sahar Asadi