[robocup-worldwide] cargo status

XiaoPing Chen xpchen at ustc.edu.cn
Wed Aug 20 21:57:52 EDT 2008

Dear participants,

Thank all of you for your participation in and contribution to RoboCup 2008,
Suzhou! We are extremely happy to have had this chance of hosting the event and
meeting you there. It was a wonderful experience! Your collaboration is so
valuable to the success of the event!

If you have not received your robots shipped by DHL from Shanghai, they are still
at the customs and, more importantly, safe. We have been working to ship your
robots and luggage as early as possible. We are sorry about this delay, but it is
not due to anyone's carelessness or misplay. Please wait...

Please contact us if you have any further questions related to the event.

Best,
Xiaoping