[robocup-worldwide] [Sserver-three-d] Where are the simulation results?

Sahar Asadi saharasadi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 00:35:47 EDT 2008

Dear Pirerre and all other RoboCuppers,

Sorry for late announcement and thank you for your patience.
There in  the venue, we faced a couple of problems with the network that LOC
prepared for us in soccer simulation area. In the first three days (2 days
of OC's setup and first day of team setup, there was no internet accessible.
Sometimes it worked with windows but not for linux. The internet connection
in other leagues was with wireless.) Thus, it was really difficult to update
the results. I finally could upload results for Final, 3rd Place,
Semi-final, and Third Round. I will put the results from other rounds in the
page as soon as I arrive home (I am in the airport right now ;-) )

You can access to the results from here:
http://robocup-cn.org/en/league_sub.php?subleague=Simulation%203D&article=266&perpage=100&page=1

Best,
Sahar