[robocup-worldwide] Fritsch Sebastian: Your robot...

XiaoPing Chen xpchen at ustc.edu.cn
Sun Jul 13 05:03:40 EDT 2008

Dear Fritsch Sebastian,

This is Jack from local organizing committee with an urgent issue to inform you.
Your cargo luggage came across some problem on custom clearance at airport. We'd
like to give a hand on it, but we need a  entrusting paper from you, with which we
will go to the airport tommorrow to manage to get back your luggage. Or you can
choose to take it back by yourself at the airport.

You can contact us immediately at your arrival at the hotel:
Mr. Xu DiFeng, xudf at sipedi.cn, 13771705050 will be available for the issue.

Best wishes,

Jack