[robocup-worldwide] Fwd: Shipping -- DHL Contact and Wood Case

SONG Zhiwei songzw at ustc.edu.cn
Fri Jun 13 00:01:56 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Xu <xudf at sipedi.cn>
Date: 2008/6/13

Dear all:
  Recently, I received emails from players. They said some wooden
fuctions and cases will be brought to China. As we got infromation
from AQSIQ, the rule of importing crude wood is very strict, and any
crude wood which will transport to China must do fumigating treatment
and pass IPPC ( for more information about IPPC, please see
https://www.ippc.int/IPP/En/default.jsp). Or there will cause serious
prblems in the customs.
  If you plan to transport wooden cargo to China, please email to me
as soon as possible, and do the treatment before you depart.

If you ship your cargo to Suzhou, you must use "SZV Model"(
http://www.sipac.gov.cn/SZV/eng/index.html). Any other shipping way is
forbidden, and we have no respocebility for any serious result against
our advice.

Best regards,

Steven Xu
Suzhou Dushu Lake High Education Town