[robocup-worldwide] Fw: Re: Question on Cargo from kamol.ch at gmail.com

Yukiko Matsuoka myukiko at symbio.jst.go.jp
Sun Jun 8 23:30:13 EDT 2008

From: "Steven Xu" <xudf at sipedi.cn>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 11:57 AM
Subject: [office] Re: Question on Cargo from kamol.ch at gmail.com

    Thanks for your email. For your questions:

> 1. Is it possible that all the stuff (including robots, tool) could be
> hand-carried or loaded with the flight we'll fly to Suzhou (about
> July, 12th)?

-Yes, but this is not our recommended shipping way.

> 2. If the robot and related tools must be shipped in advanced of our
> flight to Suzhou, do they need to arrive Suzhou before July, 3rd?
> Because that mean we'll have to ship it before July,3rd, which I'm not
> sure if we'll be ready, because that is almost 2 weeks before the
> actual competition

-Hope so. As we know, the transporting will spend 3-4 business days, and the
customs clearance will cost 2-3 business days( using SZV Model).
 And one thing i must mention: if you ship your cargo, you must follow our
advice( DHL and SZV Model), or it will cause very big problem!

Best regards,

Steven Xu
Suzhou Dushu Lake High Education Town
Career And Trainning Advisory Center