[robocup-worldwide] Online Hotel Reservation of RoboCup-2008 is extended to June 12th

Gerhard K Kraetzschmar gerhard.kraetzschmar at fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Fri Jun 6 16:31:17 EDT 2008

Dear Zhiwei,

can you please let us know whether it will be possible to pay the hotel with
credit card? If yes, which ones? If not, how are we supposed to pay?

Also, I think you or Xiaoping should give some guidelines for currency
exchange. Please inform our particpants about regulations and limits that
apply for importing and exporting both Chinese as well as foreign currency.

As far as I remember, it would be best if people exchange currency either
directly upon arrival at the airport, or (if possible) in their hotel.
This option would almost certainly not be available at sudent housing
facilities, right!

PLEASE indicate clearly that people insist on getting a receipt and that they
need to KEEP it, if they want to change back any leftover Chinese currency

Best regards,
Gerhard

SONG Zhiwei wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The deadline of online hotel reservation is extended to June 12th. If
> you have not book the room yet, please book the it soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Zhiwei

Best regards,
Gerhard Kraetzschmar
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Gerhard K. Kraetzschmar     Professor for Autonomous Systems

b-it Bonn-Aachen International Center for Information Technology
Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, Computer Science Department
Grantham-Allee 20, 53757 Sankt Augustin, Germany

Fon: +49-2241-865-293     Email: gerhard.kraetzschmar at fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de

Fax: +49-2241-865-8293    Email: gerhard.Kraetzschmar at b-it-center.de
Skype: gerhard.kraetzschmar      Web: http://www.kraetzschmar.de/