[robocup-worldwide] Fwd:Type 2 invitation letters

XiaoPing Chen xpchen at ustc.edu.cn
Fri Jun 6 05:14:30 EDT 2008

Dear all,

Sunny takes charge of the type 2 inviation letter, which is required for applying
for business visa. I am forwarding her update about the status of issuing the
letters. If you need a type 2 letter and have not submitted the materials, please
send the request and the material to Sunny in a few days!

Best,
Xiaoping

"myukiko" <myukiko at symbio.jst.go.jp>
>Subject: invitation letter
>Date:Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:44:10 +0800
>
>Dear yukiko,Xiaoping,
>
>       We are trying our best to get the invitation letter from the foreign
affairs office. We hope to get it around  June,15. we will send the letter
immediately once we get it.
>      Uptil now, I have got 410 participants' (incluidng Iranian teams) material
to apply for the invitation letter. It's necessary to remind the participants to
send me the material ASAP if they need the letter for the visa in their country.