[robocup-worldwide] new list for American robocuppers

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 16 15:01:14 EDT 2008

Dear all,

We have created a new list for those in N & S America.  I created this
list by reviewing the -worldwide list and selecting addresses with
appropriate endings (.edu .mx, etc).

Members of the new list have just been sent a greeting from me.  If you
received that message you are on the list.

If you are not on the list, but would like to be, please subscribe here: