[robocup-worldwide] Visualizing RCS Data

David Trimm dtrimm at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 22:50:43 EST 2008

I'm working on research into visualizing the behavior of multi-agent
domains such as RoboCup Soccer.  I've been analyzing the data from the
RoboCup 07 Tournament and have come up with some visualizations that
depict summary views of the entire match and different aspects of each
team.  The preliminary outputs are on the following page:

http://userpages.umbc.edu/~dtrimm1/

Based on what I've seen so far, I'm not able to determine why one team
is better than another (for example, why did a team play better?  Did it
have better passes?  etc.)  I'm looking for any additional ideas the
RoboCup community may have for analyzing this data through visualization.

Also, the documentation on the link above is somewhat sparse.  If you'd
like more information on what the visualization is showing, please let
me know.

Thank you,

David

dtrimm at comcast.net