[robocup-us] Welcome to RoboCup-US email list

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 16 14:46:24 EDT 2008

Dear reader,

We have created a new email list for those who are interested in RoboCup
activities in the US.  Our list was created from those who subscribe to
robocup-worldwide with addresses in North and South America.

I took the liberty of subscribing you.  If I was in error, please accept
my apologies.  You can unsubscribe here: