[robocup-small] Demo Match!

Carla Cosenza carlaszecosenza at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 10:37:39 EDT 2021

Hello Small Size League!

As stated in a previous email, we will be hosting a demonstration match this weekend so teams can see how the virtual tournament will be. This match will happen tomorrow, Sunday 20th, 2021, at 10:00 GMT. The match will be held on Field A; you can find the links to the zoom sessions of each field/challenge in the SSL gather.town that you should have been invited to by Underline, so please don’t forget to join! We would like to thank TIGERs and ER-Force for agreeing to participate in this demo match and we hope to see you all there! For those teams that cannot be present at that time, we will record it and have it posted for everyone.

Thank you!

Carla Cosenza