[robocup-small] RoboCup 2019: Tournament Format and Schedule

Christian Lobmeier pardinensis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 06:12:36 EDT 2019

Hi teams,

I've adjusted the format for division B. Since there are less group stage
games with only 9 teams participating, the single elimination playoff stage
has been extended. Like in division A, every team will now advance to the
playoffs. More details can be found on the SSL website (
https://ssl.robocup.org/robocup-2019-tournament/).

For the group stage seeding, we will use
https://www.random.org/integers/?mode=advanced with the following
parameters:
- Part 1: Number of integers to generate: 2
- Part 1: Value range: -1,000,000,000 and 1,000,000,000
- Part 4: Pregenerated randomization date: 2019-06-25

Best,
Christian