[robocup-small] RoboCup 2019 Radio Frequency Request form

Ryan Strat ryan at str.at
Sun Mar 31 17:27:00 EDT 2019

Team leads,

For all teams participating in RoboCup 2019, you must submit information on
the wireless capabilities of your robots. Due to the constrained nature of
available spectrum in Australia, we are starting this process much earlier
this year to allow time to develop a more comprehensive frequency
allocation. *Please complete this form no later than April 2, 2019
(Anywhere on earth). *

*If your team uses 2 or more radio types, please fill the form out once per
radio type.*

FILL OUT THIS FORM ON YOUR RADIOS
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScupvhhV6jshBsqxZ4cYFdgH5ewK83i7Mw_nuWLnsHhCGcVAA/viewform>
(If Google Forms doesn't work in your country, please email me and I will
send you the questions as plaintext)

To set some expectations in advance: Due to the very limited spectrum that
the Local Organizing Committee was able to allocate to our league and the
increase in bandwidth required by teams, we are unlikely to be able to give
every team their own dedicated frequencies.

Thank you,

Ryan Strat
ryan at str.at
+1 (678) 517-3393