[robocup-small] Gamelogs of RoboCup 2018

Nicolai Ommer nicolai.ommer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:54:30 EDT 2018

Dear SSL community,

I have cut and named all the raw gamelogs from RoboCup 2018 now and put it
on our Server:
https://tigers-mannheim.de/download/gamelogs/2018

There are logs for all division A games. For division B, some logs are
missing. Probably because the recorder wasn't started during the games.

Information regarding log files can be found here:
http://wiki.robocup.org/Small_Size_League/Game_Logs

If you are interested in the raw log files: They are still available until
Monday, 9th under this link:
https://tigers-mannheim.de/owncloud/index.php/s/9beX68SpMfa3LaN

If you are interested in how I cut and named the files (no, not manually :D
): https://github.com/RoboCup-SSL/ssl-go-tools/tree/master/ssl-logcutter

Cheers,
Nicolai (TC)
TIGERs Mannheim