[robocup-small] RoboCup 2018 - Radio Frequency Request, Open Source Award Deadline Monday, and more!

Ryan Strat ryan at str.at
Fri Jun 8 14:46:44 EDT 2018

Hello RoboCuppers!

With only 1 week until the start of competition, we have just a few more
details to finalize.

*Radio Frequency Assignments*
Please submit your radio requirements and capabilities in the form below by
Monday, June 11th, so we can perform radio frequency assignments.

*FILL OUT THIS FORM!
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDFKwfGCvefoEA81rYZa2YHo1DY4nKAafonXR7cgUazn8NMQ/viewform>*
(once per team)

*Best (E)TDP Award Voting*
At competition, we will ask you to vote for your top 3 (E)TDPs, which will
be used in awarding the Best (E)TDP Award and the Excellence Award. We
advise you to download the TDPs in advance and use them for some wonderful
in-flight entertainment before you arrive.

*Open Source Award*
Don't forget that the deadline to submit an entry into the open source
award is at the end of the day Monday, June 11th (in all time zones). Full
details and submission instructions are on the SSL Wiki Awards page
<http://wiki.robocup.org/Small_Size_League/RoboCup_2018/Awards>.

*Robot Height in SSL Vision*
Please take a moment to confirm that your team has the correct robot height
configured in SSL vision. Check in the teams configuration ile on Github
<https://github.com/RoboCup-SSL/ssl-vision/blob/master/robocup-ssl-teams.xml>.
If there is an error, let us know as soon as possible.

See you in Montreal,

​​
Ryan Strat
ryan at str.at