[robocup-small] RoboCup 2018: Tournament Format and Schedule

Christian Lobmeier pardinensis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 04:58:40 EDT 2018

Hi teams,

I am sorry. The mail has been sent prematurely :(

*Schedule*
The attached schedule is (probably) final. We know that because we only
have two fields for playing the matches, the games will start sooner and
end later than in the past years (9AM to 9PM to be exact). This also means
that the TC/OC open meeting will take place in the late evening.
Nevertheless, I highly recommend taking part, since there have been a ton
of changes this year and this meeting is where feedback and the roadmap for
the future of the SSL will be discussed.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all in Montreal!

Best,
Christian