[robocup-small] TDP Reviews

Christian Lobmeier pardinensis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 11:53:49 EST 2018

Hi,

like I said in the previous mail, *the quality of the reviews is very
important*. Please invest some time to write useful reviews. For example,
answering the question about major contributions with a simple "yes" or
"no" is not enough. Even though it has been tolerated in the last few
years, *we won't accept those reviews this year*. Be fair and provide
useful information to the authors of the papers, especially if you have
some criticism! Even if you have already submitted your review, you are
still able to make changes.

Best,
Christian