[robocup-small] Robocup AP organization

Andre Ryll andre at ryll.cc
Mon Sep 4 13:41:02 EDT 2017

Hi Mohammad,

I think the Asia-Pacific brochure that was handed out in Nagoya
mentioned that all teams which qualified for the World Championship in
Japan are automatically qualified for AP. So I assume you don't need to
send any material. Nevertheless, for new teams that info might be
important. I am wondering as well who is doing SSL organization there.

We thought about participating but our financial situation most likely
does not allow another travel around the globe :/

Cheers,
Andre /// TIGERs Mannheim