[robocup-small] In the venue

Toshiyuki Beppu bepputb at star.odn.ne.jp
Mon Jul 24 10:34:18 EDT 2017

Hi RoboCuppers!

Welcome to Japan.
I'm very happy to meet you on tomorrow.

I have a favor to ask you some;
1. Please do not use Wi-Fi in the venue. We prepared LAN wire and hub on all
team tables. Please use it.
2. If you do drilling or soldering, please use a board on the team table.
Take care of not to harm the table.
3. Teams of League B, please use team tables just beside field B.  Please
ask me when you arrive at the SSL area.
  Teams of other leagues; first come, first choose.
4. After checking the vision, LOC will distribute official color papers.  We
are so sorry about delay of preparing vision systems.
5. We wanna have short meeting at 4 pm. Please get together at around TC/OC
table.

Thanks a lot.

Toshi