[robocup-small] Grsim new version for mixed team

Jay Kamat jaygkamat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 22:11:13 EDT 2017

Hi Marcos,

This error occurs when ODE (a dependency for grSim) is compiled
WITHOUT double precision.

If you use the version provided by ubuntu or debian, it should be
compiled WITH double precision turned on:
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/libode-dev.

You can see this github issue for more information:
https://github.com/RoboCup-SSL/grSim/issues/41.

If you still have problems, feel free to email me directy
(jaygkamat at gmail.com), and I would be happy to help you out!

-Jay