[robocup-small] [apurobo:2250] As for setting up SSL-Vision Server and Referee Box

im161001 at cis.aichi-pu.ac.jp im161001 at cis.aichi-pu.ac.jp
Thu Jul 20 01:59:29 EDT 2017

Dear SSL members,

I am a member of the set up SSL-Vision on Mon 24th July.

In the latest SSL-Vision, I can not find out all team settings there.

Can anyone add the latest team settings on SSL-Vision?
Then, the work needs the all team's robot hight.

Best Regards,

Yusuke Adachi (RoboDragons)

---
安達 勇介 (Adachi Yusuke)
愛知県立大学大学院 情報科学研究科 情報システム専攻 2年
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology,
Aichi Prefectural University, 2nd year