[robocup-small] Registration & game log question

Bob Rubbens bobrubbens at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:39:32 EST 2016

Hey everyone,

I have two small questions, which are probably related to me not looking
around carefully enough.

First, how does the qualification/participation procedure work? I have
looked around on the robocup2017.org website & google, and there doesn't
seem to be an enrollment form anywhere (except a mention that we should
watch the mailing lists carefully around this time). Will it be announced
in due time on this mailing list or did I miss an important e-mail?

Second, on the RoboCup SSL wiki there are game logs to be found from 2013
and 2016. Are there game logs from other years as well somewhere? (2014,
2012, etc.) I did some googling but again my search did not yield any
useful results.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Bob Rubbens