[robocup-small] Question about computer power

Bob Rubbens bobrubbens at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 05:15:34 EDT 2016

Hey everyone,

Another question from RoboTeam Twente. We have chosen a setup for our
vision PC, and we think it should be powerful enough to handle SSL_Vision
and two firewire cameras. We want to make sure however and doublecheck our
setup with the mailing list.

This is our setup:

Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 Boxed
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Pure Rock
Motherboard: ASRock H81M
RAM: Crucial CT51264BA160B
Case: Sharkoon VS4-S
SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900
Power supply: be quiet! Pure Power L8 300W
Firewire card: Dawicontrol DC-FW800 FireWire PCI Adapter Bulk

Our tactics pc is going to be the same setup, except that it will have
twice the ram. Please share your thoughts about our pc setup :-)

Kind regards,

Bob Rubbens