[robocup-small] Video on the semis and finals

Raul Lapeira raul.lapeira at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:59:41 EDT 2016

Uops... then the video I saw with lost frames was yours, not from the
CMU... sorry.

I tried to use your video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YihJguq26ek
but it makes watching a little difficult because of all the dropped frames,
I know it looks good but if you go mid action... suddenly there are 300ms
missing, 500ms... and when I tried commenting it I could not follow the
action.

Thanks anyway... anymore videos around? or in FTP I can get my hands on?.