[robocup-small] 2016 Open Source Trophy TIGERs Mannheim

Andre Ryll andre at ryll.cc
Fri Jul 1 09:02:39 EDT 2016

Dear SSL participants,

you can find our yearly open source release for 2016 here:
https://tigers-mannheim.de/download/release2016/

This release includes:
- Central AI software (Sumatra) including a built-in Simulator (demo
will be given during the presentation)
- Full electronics including schematics and board layouts for our robots
and our base station.
- Full 3D CAD data of our new (!) robots with many improvements over the
last version. This also includes production drawings.
- Firmware running on our robots with advanced sensor fusion (SR-UKF
with vision, gyro, accelerometer) and control

We will present some more details during the Open Source presentation.
Central software and firmware folders include basic HowTos and build
instructions.

If you have any questions feel free to come by our table.

Best regards,

Andre Ryll
Project Leader & Founder of
TIGERs Mannheim