[robocup-small] 11 vs 11 Technical Challenge

Juan Pablo Mendoza jpmendoza at ri.cmu.edu
Sun Jun 26 13:39:13 EDT 2016

Dear SSL community,

This year we will continue the initiative started last year of having an 11
vs. 11 Technical Challenge every year. Please find the specifications of
the challenge here:
http://wiki.robocup.org/wiki/Small_Size_League/RoboCup_2016/Technical_Challenges/11vs11

This page is almost identical to last year's, with these two exceptions:

- The robots must be able to submit to a speed limit imposed by the
referee, subject to change during the game due to safety concerns. Teams
will be allowed to touch their computers for up to a minute if the speed
limit is changed; this time will be used exclusively to change the speed
configuration as requested.

- The size of the field will be approximately 13.4 meters by 9 meters

We look forward to your participation in this challenge, which we hope will
continue for the foreseeable future.

Juan Pablo Mendoza