[robocup-small] Problem with latest version of SSL-Vision

Carlos Saith Rodriguez saithrodriguez at stoxs.org
Mon Mar 21 15:07:39 EDT 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer. I've pulled the new version (#49) and tested it. The problem of the X in the YUV LUT display is solved, but when clicked on a pixel, the YUV display is not updated. To make it work, it's necessary to perform Jan's suggestion of pressing Ctrl+shift+click. Is this a new configuration procedure or is it an issue?

Regards,

Saith Rodríguez