[robocup-small] Deadline Extended: AutoRef and AutoPlacement Technical Challenges RoboCup 2016

Adrian Hauck adrian.hauck at robotics-erlangen.de
Mon Feb 29 13:43:07 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

the Technical Committee has decided to extend the deadline for AutoRef
submission to March 14th. *Please submit your AutoRef software via
e-Mail to this list and the TC by March 14th.

*The version of this date will be evaluated for the RoboCup 2016
Technical Challenge.

Based on the experiences during evaluation at the EuropeanOpen
tournament in Eindhoven (March 29th - April 3rd) we will decide about
using AutoRef software at RoboCup 2016. Of course, bugfixes and
improvements will be allowed and encouraged after evaluation - but they
will not change the result of the Technical Challenge.

Please contact me with any concerns about this procedure.

Best regards,
Adrian Hauck
On behalf of the Technical Committee