[robocup-small] Request For Sample SSL-Vision Images

Joydeep Biswas joydeepb at cs.umass.edu
Wed Feb 10 10:17:47 EST 2016

Dear SSL Teams,

To help users run and test ssl-vision without access to actual
SSL fields, I would like to add some sample captured images to an
ssl-vision test dataset. If you have, or could capture, some sample
images of an SSL field using ssl-vision, please send them to me directly
(joydeepb at cs.umass.edu). Contributions to the dataset will be
acknowledged, and cited.

To capture the data, please follow the DVR Record To File feature as
described here:
https://github.com/RoboCup-SSL/ssl-vision/wiki/capturing-images
Data Specifications:
- Standard RoboCup2015 field dimensions and markings are preferred, but
  if using other dimensions, please state them.
- No need to restrict camera view to overhead views of a field
  quadrant. Partial views and custom camera setups, including camera
  tripods, are okay.
- Please include the xml files (robocup-ssl.xml,
  robocup-ssl-cam-?-lut-yuv.xml) for the configurations used for
  capturing the images.
- Please include two or more standard SSL-Vision robot patterns on the
  field.

Thanks,
Joydeep